We know how suddenly and frequently electric issues can occur – that’s why we have a functional emergency repair service that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. That way, you don’t have to go through the trouble of dealing with contingencies such as an unexpected blackout, power outage, system shortage, or electrical fire. No matter how savvy you are, there are some situations where having experts handle it is best for everyone involved. We want to make sure your safety is the priority.
If you have a problem with short-circuiting in your home, faulty wiring, power loss after a storm, or even a broken fuse box, just call us anytime and we’ll be at your doorstep in no time. We are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to make sure that you get help at your most desperate time of need. Our response time is very short; our team of electricians will arrive at your property ready to deal with any emergency and restore normalcy in the shortest time possible. Middletown Electricians brings you the response you depend on and the results you need.
If you are experiencing any of the situations below, clear you and others from the vicinity and contact Middletown Electricians immediately for assistance.
– You smell burning wires. Burning wires have a very distinct smell of metal and plastic. This is a sign of a impending electrical fire and should be taken very seriously. Burning wires is an indication that your wires are overheating, there is a bad connection, or the system’s wires are finicky or outdated. If you smell burning wires, turn off the circuit and switch immediately.
– There is a smoking outlet. Smoke is a product of fire, so if you see smoke that means there is a fire somewhere in your wiring system. If smoke is coming from an outlet, that means the outlet is smoldering the fire in your wiring. Immediately cut power to that circuit and call 911.
– Power Outage: Besides for the safety, functionality, and sanity for you and your loved ones, having a power outage can turn into an emergency if you cannot figure out the reason behind the loss of electricity. If you are the only one in the neighborhood that does not have power, and you are positive you paid your electric bill, call an emergency electrician. An unknown power outage could be due to a failing breaker box, which can be an expensive problem to have. Call Middletown Electricians to assess the issue.
– You hear your breaker box buzzing and/or humming. If your breaker box is making noise, then there is something wrong with the electrical safety system. This could turn into a huge hazard if it is not attended to!
– You have experienced an electrical fire. If you are witness to an electrical fire call 911 immediately! Once the fire is addressed and there is no danger to yourself or others, then you can call us to handle the urgent situation. We will assess your property to find out what caused the fire and how to prevent future fires from happening. If the damage is so great that your electrical system cannot be repaired, Middletown Electricians will gladly work with your to install an upgraded wiring system.
Electrical emergencies can become dangerous very quickly. Electrical shock and fires must be attended to as soon as possible to minimize risk and damage. So if you are experiencing a pressing and dangerous situation, call your local Middletown Electricians for support. No matter what time of day it is, we will provide reliable service. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.