- Middletown Electricians exists to do one thing, and one thing only: provide you with the very best residential or commercial services possible. We have your safety in mind, which is why Middletown Electricians are your most reliable electricians in the local Middletown, NY area. We’re experts at everything from performing service upgrades to inspecting your home for problems. If you’re redoing part of your home, we can help rewire it to perfect working condition. Each one of our electricians has quality assurance and is certified – because when it comes to electrician services, you deserve nothing but the best service possible. We believe that it’s our responsibility to either do the job right, or not do it at all. Anything in between is a disservice to our clients, which is simply unacceptable.
Reliable Electricians You Can Count On
We pride ourselves on our impeccable customer service – that includes emergency electrician service around the clock – being available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Because let’s face it – nobody plans on an electrical emergency. When an problem arises, it’s usually at a bad time. The importance of a safe home or commercial building cannot be understated. Electricity is powerful and can be dangerous at times, especially if you are unfamiliar with how circuits work and electricity is conducted. It is essential that you have a trusted resource to turn to when electrical systems go awry. Middletown Electricians understand that having a space you feel safe and comfortable in is one of the most important aspects of your environment. Poor electrical work can scale from lack of lighting in your living room, leading to decreased eyesight, all the way to an emergency power outrage in your neighborhood, causing food to spoil and electronics to die. That’s why we ensure quick response times when clients reach out to us – it’s in our best interest to serve our clients’ best interests. That means always being available and getting the job done as soon as humanly possible. Don’t worry, our quick turnaround time still includes the best quality service. Middletown Electricians are made up of seasoned, licensed electricians that promote camaraderie. In other words, our electricians have many years of experience and have worked together for so long that they spark a fun and warm-hearted environment, while providing efficient and effective service to you.
Top Notch Electrician Service
At Middletown Electricians, each one of our team members carries an electrician license to ensure you’re getting the best service possible. You can rest easy knowing that you’re in good hands with our quality expertise. We know that in order to provide you, our client, with the best service, we need to have the most qualified and experienced people in place to deliver. We work hard to make sure that we’re the least invasive as possible while in your home so that you can feel comfortable and secure. We believe in an old saying: “people won’t remember what you did or said, they’ll remember how you made them feel.” We act on this principle each and every day to ensure we’re doing right by our clients – and not just doing the job and fixing the problems, but providing an overall positive experience. Our friendly electricians will allow you to feel comfortable to ask questions, observe their work, and voice any concerns you may have (though we doubt you’ll have any at all!).
Is it Time to Contact Middletown Electricians?
Electrics are one of the top causes of house fires in the United States. There are many warning signs of a pending hazard, but to the untrained eye these signs often go unnoticed. If you don’t know what to look for, your home or commercial building could be at risk for serious damage. If you’re experiencing any of the following, or are unsure of a situation, call Middletown Electricians for a safety inspection.
- – Switches, outlets, breaker boxes, circuit panels, surge protectors, or any other type of electrical system surface feels warm to the touch.
- – When removing or inserting a plug, a flash of light or slight shock occurs.
- – Circuit panels, breaker boxes or fuses short circuit and blow frequently.
- – Rust or moisture around circuit panel or breaker box. This requires immediate action as moisture around your electrical system could lead to an entire system failure.
- – Appliances and facilities that are out of date can cause sudden issues. Be especially cautious of those that are near water or moisture.
- – If you live in a home that is over 20 years old, you likely have older wiring systems that need updating. Utilizing wiring systems that are old can cause many potential risks to your home.
- – Having the lights dim after turning another switch on, or flickering lights in general. Dimming and flickering lights are an indication of an overloaded circuit system.
- – If you have to unplug one appliance for another appliance to work, there is likely a shortage in your system and it needs to be replaced.
- – Lots of extension cords can lead to an electrical fire. It’s best to add a few more outlets to your space.
- – Wiring is enclosed in cloth is a sign that it’s very outdated and cannot meet the standards of today’s electric needs.
- – Two-pronged plugs are also a sign your systems are outdated. Most appliances require three prongs, so not only are you unable to use your appliances, but a two-pronged outlet also shows that your electrical system is not grounded.
- – Too many extension cords and multi-plugs causes an overload for circuits and can lead to an electrical fire. Again, installing more outlets can alleviate this problem and prevent fires.
Need an Electrician? Look No Farther!
If at least one of these issues is happening in your home or commercial building, you need an electrician to assess your space. Call Middletown Electricians for a free quote on your project or issue!